Went over distance (how far) and speed (how fast) and new stuff on powerpoint. Vavg=(Vf+Vo)/2, Vavg=x/t (x is horizontal direction), Vavg=y/t (y is vertical direction. Triangle solution where you draw a triangle and fill it in. Acceleration equals the change in velocity divided by time. Delta v equals final v -initial v.
Then we: 1. Identify the concepts 2. Identify the units 3. Record the symbols 4. Identify the equation/tool 5. Plug and chug for A car is moving at 10m/s and seconds later it is moving 30m/s. What is its average accelertion in this 4 second time period. A: 1. Time and acceleration 2. 4s=t, 10m/s=Vo, 30m/s=Vf 3. t, a, Vo, Vf 4. a=(Vf-Vo)/t 5. a=30m/s-10m/s/4s a=5m/s sq
I am married to Dr. Brandi Lane I have one sone R.J. and another son due in febrary. His name will be Elijah Craig Lane. i grew up in Clovis, CA. I went to high school in Girard, KS. I went to colege at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, IA. I have taught in Corcoran for six years.
Went over distance (how far) and speed (how fast) and new stuff on powerpoint. Vavg=(Vf+Vo)/2, Vavg=x/t (x is horizontal direction), Vavg=y/t (y is vertical direction.
ReplyDeleteTriangle solution where you draw a triangle and fill it in.
Acceleration equals the change in velocity divided by time.
Delta v equals final v -initial v.
Then we:
1. Identify the concepts
2. Identify the units
3. Record the symbols
4. Identify the equation/tool
5. Plug and chug
for A car is moving at 10m/s and seconds later it is moving 30m/s. What is its average accelertion in this 4 second time period.
A:
1. Time and acceleration
2. 4s=t, 10m/s=Vo, 30m/s=Vf
3. t, a, Vo, Vf
4. a=(Vf-Vo)/t
5. a=30m/s-10m/s/4s a=5m/s sq