Today we went over the acceleration. We discussed what the definition was (change in velocity), its units (m/s2, ft/s2, km/h/s), and the equation (a= change in velocity/time) you use to find acceleration. We talked about what effects acceleration has on us. We stood up on tables and we dropped a pencil while we fell. This showed that falling is equal to acceleration and that everything we drop is going to fall at the same acceleration. The value of acceleration for a falling object is 10 m/s2 and the symbol for this is g. Mr. Lane gave us a time and we had to figure out how far an object fell. The time was 3 seconds.
I am married to Dr. Brandi Lane I have one sone R.J. and another son due in febrary. His name will be Elijah Craig Lane. i grew up in Clovis, CA. I went to high school in Girard, KS. I went to colege at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, IA. I have taught in Corcoran for six years.
Today we went over the acceleration. We discussed what the definition was (change in velocity), its units (m/s2, ft/s2, km/h/s), and the equation (a= change in velocity/time) you use to find acceleration. We talked about what effects acceleration has on us. We stood up on tables and we dropped a pencil while we fell. This showed that falling is equal to acceleration and that everything we drop is going to fall at the same acceleration. The value of acceleration for a falling object is 10 m/s2 and the symbol for this is g. Mr. Lane gave us a time and we had to figure out how far an object fell. The time was 3 seconds.
ReplyDelete