Trial 1 and Trial 2 graphs did not resemble the one's that you posted up in class. Some of the reasons why this has happend is the human eye is not as accurate as machines. Trail 3 resembled the graph that you had posted. Trial 1 went in a line going down, and trial 2 went in a straight line not going up or down.
None of our trials came out the same as the one's you posted in the morning. One reasons why we think that that happend is because we were probobly not quick enough to hit the stop watch when the car past. Another reason would be the naked eye; Its not as accurate as machines.
I am married to Dr. Brandi Lane I have one sone R.J. and another son due in febrary. His name will be Elijah Craig Lane. i grew up in Clovis, CA. I went to high school in Girard, KS. I went to colege at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, IA. I have taught in Corcoran for six years.
Trial 1 and Trial 2 graphs did not resemble the one's that you posted up in class. Some of the reasons why this has happend is the human eye is not as accurate as machines. Trail 3 resembled the graph that you had posted. Trial 1 went in a line going down, and trial 2 went in a straight line not going up or down.
ReplyDeleteNone of our trials came out the same as the one's you posted in the morning. One reasons why we think that that happend is because we were probobly not quick enough to hit the stop watch when the car past. Another reason would be the naked eye; Its not as accurate as machines.
ReplyDelete