When i first walked in to class we did the flag salute. Then Mr. Lane told us that we where gonns do a lab on Distance Time and Velocity. Then we broke in to group of 6 and he told us we were gonna do our lab outside on the practice football field. Then he explained the lab. Which was. When person 1 puts his hand down the four timers start their watches. Then when the car passes the timers they start their watches. Then each timer report their time to the recorder. And we repeat this 3 times..
I am married to Dr. Brandi Lane I have one sone R.J. and another son due in febrary. His name will be Elijah Craig Lane. i grew up in Clovis, CA. I went to high school in Girard, KS. I went to colege at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, IA. I have taught in Corcoran for six years.
When i first walked in to class we did the flag salute. Then Mr. Lane told us that we where gonns do a lab on Distance Time and Velocity. Then we broke in to group of 6 and he told us we were gonna do our lab outside on the practice football field. Then he explained the lab. Which was. When person 1 puts his hand down the four timers start their watches. Then when the car passes the timers they start their watches. Then each timer report their time to the recorder. And we repeat this 3 times..
ReplyDeletePost
ReplyDelete