Friday, August 14, 2009

First Day of school...

Please post your feelings on coming back to school.

17 comments:

  1. I am excited to come back to school. I'm looking forward to my classes this year and hope to have fun in my classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite excited to come back to school. i hope to pass all my classes this year and not be tardy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm delighted to come back to school. I can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thrilled to come back to school. I hope i have fun in all my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel that this year is going to be better than my previous years here since I have better classes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was excited to come back to school. I feel that i will do much better this year in all my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have updated grades to this point if you have not posted yet, GET ON IT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am excited to be a junior. I hope this will be my best year so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This year is going to be tight!
    Going to be my best yet!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not to excited about this year but i am excited about taking college courses..talkin about being ahead of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL I WAS NERVOUS TOO COME BACK BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, BUT I WAS ALSO EXCITED TOO C WHAT CLASSES I WAS GONNA GET AND WHO WAS GONNA BE IN MY CLASSES. IM KINDA EXCITED ABOUT THIS YEAR AND HOPE TOOOO DO GOOOD AND PASS ALLL MY CLASSES AND IM VERY EXCITED ABOUT MY PHYSICS CLASSS BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE IM GONNA LEARN ALOT AND HAVE FUN!=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am excited to be back to school. I like my new class mates. Can't wait till basketball season starts. About my classes i hope i pass them all.looking forward to this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im excited to be in the 11th grade.
    I hope I pass all my classes this year.
    I also hope to catch up on all my credits.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm happy that im finally a junior. But its kinda scary that i only got two years of school left. So far my classes are pretty funny so im pretty sure it'll be a fun year. I wasn't too happy about comin back to school because schools pretty boring. But then again i was happpy because its football season and i can see the girls..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Crystal luera
    I'm very excited to came back to school and to so my friends again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. when i walked into my first period wich was physics i was kinda scared because i thought it was going to be hard and to be honest i thought that mr. lane was going to be a hard teacher but he's realy cool so I realy like his class, but another thing is that i was kinda nervous cause every time you cum back from a vacay it;s kinda awkward but then later on in the day of in the week your back to being best friends like before the vacation1...idk if that even made sence?...

    ReplyDelete